A non-uniformed branch of Girlguiding and it aims to keep alive the spirit of the Promise and Law and offers practical help to Guiding.Support, Fun, Friendship and Challenge
The Trefoil Guild enables men and women to establish and, more often, maintain their links with Guiding. Members do not wear uniform.
The Trefoil Guild offers members opportunities to meet with friends, develop interests, tackle new challenges and enjoy holidays together. Membership also involves being active in a wider community, as an individual or as a Guild, through voluntary work or other commitment.Our Commitment
- To keep alive among members the spirit of the Guide/Scout Promise and Law.
- To carry that spirit into the communities in which members live and work.
- To give practical, financial and moral support to Guiding and Scouting.
- Our Aim is to continue friendship, provide on-going help to Girlguiding generally, and have fun!
- We support many charitable causes both at home and abroad.
Membership is open to anyone aged 18 or over who has been a member of The Guide Association or The Scout Association or who makes the Guide Promise.
We welcome people who have not been involved in Guiding before both female and male as long as they are prepared to honour the aims and ideals of the Guide movement. Associate membership is open to anyone aged 18 or over who holds either a Guider's Unit Appointment Card or a Commissioner's Warrant in The Guide Association or a Warrant in The Scout Association. (Affiliated membership is open to anyone aged 18 or over who has not made the Guide or Scout Promise but subscribes to the aims and principles of the two Associations.)